Sunday, August 8, 2010

Unleash your alterego

It has been quite sometime since i am writing. Trully speaking i am exhausted of ideas and dont have something meaningful to write. Here i am writing on alter ego. My generation at around 30 has achieved what couldbe termed as achievement for my predecessors. However, if we sit and think for a while of ourself as individual. We would realize we are living a monotonous and boring life. Most of us are 9-5 workers and our extra time is still captive of corporate. Have we sit back and think for a while as what we would like to see ourselves @ 50 or 60. I mean if i think about me its quite rectilinear unless i do something radical.It would end up in 3 BHK, 2 Kids and one wife (can you dare to have more), 1 car and when I am 60 may be no support system and no social life except for my wife with whom i might be sharing my set of teeth to have candlenight dinner.
I have tried to give myself a chance and have made a consious effort to change it. I am planning on how i should see myself in 5 years from now. I have started working on it and have formed a small group of likeminded people. I have thought of building schools to ensure that i can give something to society and more than that i feel its easy way of making money once it achieve critical mass. I suggest you should also start thinking of planning your life the way you like to end it. It cannot be achieved simply by having a life insurance policy. I think life is so much to explore and enjoy. We should be romancing with life and enjoy it to its fullest. I donot necessarily agree that behind every man there is a woman as i understand that woman is behind every man and people who are successful are successful despite women not becuase of women. No offence against anyone and I do respect this creed but its just that i have seen every time you try to do yourself you are pulled back by some women in some form especiallly wife and you are back to normal groove.
Anyways wish you luck, give yourslef a chance and live yourself once in a year or once in a lifetime or once before you sign off from this world.Once you die there is nobody to mourn you more than 13 days thats what you existence on planet earth is,precisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment