Sunday, September 8, 2013

Main aur AAP

Those who are following my blog closely can closely relate it to sequel of my earlier writings. For me its progression. From an observer in past , i have been small contributor to political metaphor of ANNA movement. This is another chapter of my experience of not so close association with AAP. AAP is an exciting opportunity and i like the way they have positioned themselves against bigwigs of BJP , Congress and others. Its reincarnation of Chanakya philosophy where mighty are challenged by true political strategies guided my sharp intelligence.  I appreciate the way they have channelized people into positive energy and given hope that things can change and individual matters. What amazes me though is apathy or pseudo intelligence of few which defend in every which way to support and talk about AAP in drawing room but not enough outside of it,not a penny.  They are still apolitical in their own rights but i cant and i am not. Its time for everyone to participate and express. In US people are socio politically active and have loyalties but not blind faith. They are politically aligned. How much you can hate this country but its basic are very strong. When we are aping everything from western world sooner or later we have to come out of the cocoon to prove we are alive and we matters.  If we don't want to tolerate another 5 years of deaf and dumb prime minister then we have to send a message else its my belief we have betrayed our self more than anybody. Also, living in our own world and getting feed from 24* 7 news channel does has its own side effect. We cant distinguish between reality and virtuality and believe everything shown on camera is reality and believe it. Thanks to twitter and Facebook whom i started following lately that you realize life is beyond news channel as they can be manipulated at times. We have chosen to ignore because we can but how far and ho long. It has hurt us but we have manged to get our way by greasing palm or staying away from it ..just because we had an option. . I hate the brazenness with which people and even supreme court is taken for a ride. i dont think we can afford ignorance any more. I was watching this movie satyagraya which was portrayal of Anna's movement ..it touches you and a decent representation. I was wondering it would at least be million times difficult for those individual to fight out this battle in real life and the way they are still continuing. I am all for AAP...it give me satisfaction to take side and being biased.
no preaching no sermons ..its me and my thoughts ...all personal ..btw did you notice my rating it 25/100 good moral booster for a amateur writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment