Monday, February 20, 2012

Main Shahrukkhan banna chahtha hoon


This is year 2012 and i have made a resolution to be Shahrukh khan by end of the year ...I have no intention to marry Gauri...its just a metaphor... what i mean is, I want to be lean and mean and be young and agile not fat and lethargic the way i am now...so this is what I have started to do in my quest to be Sharukh khan. I joined YMCA where you can go to gym and swimming.
I have started taking swimming classes as someone told me that it will help me in trimming extra flab. O boy! Whoever has suggested this was God to me. Not that, I have lost any weight but because it has my eyes wide open. Tell you how, there are so many beautiful women learning swimming and it just reduced my age by 10 years...as they say age is just the number and now i know why? ..I was so motivated to swimming. It has helped me in many ways...not that, I learned swimming but mentally it has been satisfactory and my eyesight has suddenly improved and my heart is beating faster.
It has helped in blood circulation and good cardiovascular exercise for which otherwise I have to keep running on elliptical for hours. Also, I had a realization that why US is called country of dreams, free country...I couldn't agree more. This is real freedom and there is no differential treatment for different sex as compared to my country. Nobody ogles them and swimming wear is just another costume unlike my place, where shiv sena, ram sena and many other senas have taken it upon themselves to preserve Indian culture. 
I always believe that beauty should be flaunted and appreciated but only developed world understand this. We are far too cultured to accept the fact.
It’s in culture, here every family is associated to some club and even people in 80s and 90s are regular visitor. They really do spent time with themselves and healthy living.
They are open as they willingly except goodness from any caste creed and that’s why yoga is as popular as zombie dance. There is nothing which has originated here but they practice is much better than rest of civilizations and hence are ahead in the game.
For me I am learning swimming and being motivated by young women around me. As a change in strategy, I have changed my routine from 4 days gym 2 days swimming to 4 days swimming and 2 days gym

No comments:

Post a Comment