Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dirty Picture is not so dirty ...not dirty at all

Just watched dirty picture as I don't have anything meaningful to do. I was pleasantly surprise. Its definitely one of the good movies where you can invest your 2 and half hour. Also, you should have penchant to it and lived in 80's.It does project a rebel in protagonist and well portrayed. I am limiting my views based on movie .It brings out how people are rejected and branded in a society of their times and understood with turn of century.  So like me ..even I am not taken seriously by my wife and boss. How badly I feel that I am the only sane person on might earth.The whole movies is crisp and you are riveted to it. At least I was!
She is liberal in her thinking, perhaps ahead of time, not too sensitive about people and society and celebrates life in her own way. It was a good female lead oriented, story based movie. As I am not a professional movie critic and neither have any aspiration to be one. I am not going into technical, script and blaah bllaah...but I think it is indeed refreshing. Vidya balan has carried entire movie on her shoulders  She is brilliant and not many could have carried this through. Karishma tried in heroine but she was trying to  overpower character by her stardom and movie tanked. Here you relate to character than star and that's good part of the movie. One of the reason could be Vidhya is not as celebrated as Karishma and Kareena and that's one good reason that she has pulled it through so brilliantly.
Dont want to give to much details.Enjoy watching if you have missed

No comments:

Post a Comment